This week my guests are Mallory and Drew Schlabach
I really enjoyed interviewing Mallory and Drew for this week’s episode and had a lot of good laughs and learned tons!
Not only are they fun but they have so many great tips and relationship skill sets they use in their relationship and they are here to share them with you.
They have a great relationship, but as you’ll hear them both tell you, it’s not something that comes supper easy and doesn’t come by happenstance.
They intentionally work at it. The key word there being Intentional.
⇓⇓⇓⇓ WHY YOU NEED TO LISTEN!! ⇓⇓⇓⇓
Here are just some of the thing you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it is important to remember, when you have kids, you’re not just a mother or father, you’re a husband or a wife, you’re lovers, each other’s confidant and safe space.
- How five intentional minutes a day together can recharge your connection throughout the week
- Hear the tough question I ask Drew. 🙂 He knocks it out of the park by the way and his answer is one of the most important pieces relationship wisdom I’ve ever heard!
- Find out how they use the Evernote app to enhance their dating life
- Find out why, how you start your day can help you strengthen your connection
You’re going to love this episode!!
There are so many more tips and nuggets of wisdom these two have to share (frankly I lost count)…
I’m excited to hear your feedback about this episode with Drew and Mallory!
⇓⇓⇓⇓ Scroll down below and leave a comment ⇓⇓⇓⇓
Tell me what you think about this episode!
Also, leave a comment about any relationship tips you have that other listeners can benefit from.
Get the show notes from this episode by signing up for the Relationship Fitness Members area and newsletter. Click here!
You’ll exclusive get access to all the show notes from every episode and be able to have free access to my upcoming Relationship Fitness Academy online video course.
Comment below and let me know what you think and what other subjects you want to hear about.
Also, PLEASE leave a review and download the episode from iTunes and help me spread the word about the podcast so we can all